Image source: https://www.standard.co.uk/insider/alist/i-stay-at-home-for-challenge-celebrities-twitter-trend-a4392271.html
Celebrities Amidst the Coronavirus
The coronavirus does not discriminate. It can hit any man in every walk of life. Let’s see how our favorite celebrities hold up amidst the feared COVID-19. Many celebrities came forward and announced that they’re positive for the coronavirus while others shared their ways of self-isolation and social-distancing.
Let’s start with the celebrities that shared that they’re positive for the virus:
The 63-year-old movie icon announced that he is positive for the coronavirus while he’s filming for a movie in Australia. He then assured his fans that he’s well and has no severe symptoms to worry about. He since then provided constant updates regarding his health to his fans.
Tom Hank’s wife, Rita Wilson,63, also contacted the virus with his husband in Australia.
In good spirits, she shared a playlist which she is listening to while in quarantine with Tom. The playlist includes Billy Idol’s “Dancing With Myself,” MC Hammer’s “U Can’t Touch This,” the Bee Gees’ “Night Fever,” and more.
On March 23rd, Idris Elba announced that he tested positive for the coronavirus despite showing no symptoms. He then urged his fans to take care of themselves.
The 47-year-old actor said that he’s “feeling OK” as he is asymptomatic even though he tested positive.
The Game of Thrones star, Kristofer Hivju (Tormund Giantsbane), 41, announced that he’s positive for the virus last Monday, March 23rd.
On an Instagram post, he explained that there’s no need to worry as he is in “good health.” He also asked his fans to be careful, wash their hands, and to maintain a proper distance between themselves and others.
A March 25th statement from the royal residence “The Clarence House”, the 71-year-old British royal tested positive for the COVID-19.
The statement then said that there should be no worries as the prince has “mild symptoms” and is in “good health.”
Other Celebrities Who Tested Positive:
Among the other celebs that caught the virus are: the Young and Reckless’s Greg Rikaart; model and former Miss Hawaii, Jeanné Kapela; Opera legend Plácido Domingo; Bon Jovi keyboardist David Bryan; actress Debi Mazar; late-night host Andy Cohen; former “Bachelor” star Colton Underwood; singer-songwriter Charlotte Lawrence; actor, voice actor, and producer Daniel Dae Kim.
While in quarantine, Kevin Bacon launched the #IStayHomeFor initiative to help prevent the spread of the feared virus.
“So if you’re home too like me, post a video or photo with a sign like mine, telling who you are staying home for and ask 6 friends to do the same. Post it with the hashtag #IStayHomeFor so I can see and share. Let’s spread the word! The more folks involved, the merrier – because we’re all connected by various degrees (Trust me, I know!)” the actor posted online. Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B94RvpDni-X/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
These are some of the celebrities that jumped in the #IStayHomeFor initiative Bebe Rexha, Ashley Graham, Nick Carter, Michelle Pfeiffer, Bobby Flay, Mariah Carey, Jojo, Dakota Fanning, Demi Lovato, Kevin Bacon, David Beckham, and much more.
The Celebrities hope that they’ll inspire people to stay at home to be safe and to prevent the spread of the COVID-19.
NOTE: 8 Mile Life is not affiliated with all the links you found on this article. We research any topic that we are interested about and write something about it. All articles written here are based on our opinions only.